- I woke up to my handsome boyfriend this morning. He makes me happy as a clam.
- I was not involved in the car accident I saw on my way to work today. Wasn't bad or anything, but what a way to start the week that would be! Not.
- My grandma has been in and out of the ER for the past week due to pneumonia. The meds she was put on were giving her hallucinations, she was getting cold sweats in the night and at one point, stopped breathing. She is now on different meds, she's stable and feeling much better!
- I am going to zumba tonight! I know it's only Monday, but I'm on point for my calories so far and I'm excited to burn some more and shake my booty.
- It's the start of the new "month" at work, which means my shortcomings last week (while not forgotten about) have been dismissed and I can turn over a new leaf.
Mondays are really never my favorite, so I like to look at the positive things going on in my life to keep my spirits high! High-ish, anyway.