Saying goodbye to June means we are officially past the halfway point of 2016 (unreal). It also means I am just weeks away from starting my graduate program (OMG). Life is about to change in so many ways, and truthfully, it's about to get a lot more stressful. The next month and a half is going to be spent finishing up neuro, getting all my ducks in a row to start school, and picking up as many shifts as I can! Having said that, I'm going to try my best to fill my days with adventures, relaxation, and date nights with Ryan and friends. I want to make the next few weeks as fun as possible while I still have the opportunity!
This July, I will:- Bake two new desserts! I used to love baking, and I feel like I never have the time or money for it anymore.
- Make a fancy dinner for me and Ryan.
- Craft up a new cocktail, or just find a new one on Pinterest!
- Have at least four friend dates.
- Have two date nights with Ryan.
- Kayak/paddle board at Weeki Wachee!
- Go to Blizzard Beach at Disney.
- Read one book per week! This will be a challenge, but I'm committing to it.