Now, it's the month of luuuurrrve. I love love, and I couldn't care less about the inevitable eye roll that follows that statement. Maybe it's because I'm very lucky to be in love, to have two pups to love, to have a whole family and group of friends I get to love on, but I see no issue with February and Valentine's Day. So what if Hallmark wants to make a few extra bucks? Throw me a box of Godiva's and a romcom and I am set.
- Start watching The Bachelor. There's still time to catch up! This is my first season ever watching and it's awful...but so good. Will Ben Higgins ever find luv?!?
- Make Oreo truffles with Valentine's Day inspired sprinkles. Give them to a special someone. Give them to a homeless person. Give them to yourself. Whoever you give them to, just know they won't be around for long...this recipe is too good.
- Make Movie Monday a thing. Watch one romantic comedy you've been meaning to watch forever every Monday in February. Tis the season! Silver Linings Playbook is an all-time favorite of mine, and it just so happens to be on Netflix. 10 Things I Hate About You is also on HBO Go...you're welcome.
- Commit yourself to a new (or old) workout routine. Just because it isn't January doesn't mean your health and fitness goals should fall to the wayside.
- Plan a Galentine's Day. Throw a whole party or dress up in pink and red and go to brunch with the whole motley crew. Love is love is love...February doesn't have to be all about having a significant other.
- Make time for something you always say you should start making time for. Read a book, start a blog, exercise more, catch up on a show, learn a new craft. Life will never stop "passing you by," so make the time to live it the way you want.