- A go-to drink: ooooh, I have several. Vodka or tequila tonic with lime, a glass of pinot grigio, a glass of sangria (I'm particular where I order one of these), or a classic marg. Can't go wrong.
- A go-to karaoke song: anything Taylor Swift. I'm boring. And I don't do karaoke too often...unless it's my 22nd birthday.
- A uniform: a solid sundress with a cardigan, sandals and my long gold necklace.
- A hair stylist they love: Marissa Moran for dayyys.
- An exercise routine: Zumba on Mondays, Yoga on Tuesdays.
- A hobby: I feel like I need to make more time for hobbies! But I love baking, Pinterest (I hate that this is a hobby but lately, I've been addicted), and when I'm inspired, painting.
- A best friend: I'm lucky enough to have roughly seven or eight girlfriends I could go to for anything...and of course my boyfriend.
- A healthy sense of self: I think this one is developing more rapidly than I realize. I used to be so quick to get angry or snarky, and now I'm learning to relax and be more understanding, more compassionate. It's a work in progress obviously, but I've got some pretty incredible people in my life to help me along the way.
Happy Monday, guys! Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. XO